Waddup Savi Crew!
Here are 10 tell-tale signs that you might be a writer (or an aspiring one anyways):
- Boxers or pyjama bottoms are your outfit of choice.
- The hours of 2am and 4am are crucial writing times.
- If your household pets are still alive, congratulations.
- “Plans have been cancelled” is the best phrase ever.
- If your friends haven’t seen you in a while they assume: (a) you’re dead (b) you had a baby (c) you got married (d) you travelled abroad
- Revising/editing drafts make you crankier than your period.
- Meeting someone with your character’s name is life-changing.
- Discovering that they’re nothing like your character is life-ending.
- If you’ve had a bath at least once a week, it’s been a good week.
- Caffeine is your best friend, your lover, your supplier and your therapist.
And remember, no matter where you live, take a little time to enjoy the island life!